Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tag:

Greece!!!

Velingrad Signs & Wonders Festvival finished with a crescendo of salvation and healing miracles! Jesus has done so much this past week and I am so thankful that I got to go to Bulgaria. Read more about the last day at Johannes Amritzer's blog.

Yesterday was our day off and Linda, Annelie, Helena, the Johnsen and Edlund family took us to Greece and the Mediterranean!!! Wow - just the drive over the mountains was fabulous and well, I'll let these pics speak for themselves.

On our way, Lisa, Linda and Emma.

Quite a view...

Kavala

Lucas loved the beach!!!

We ended the day with seafood at the resautant just above the beach - wow wow wow!!!

Thank you so much for having me as your guest this week, wonderful Bulgaria base!!! I have learned so much from everyone of you guys, you are truly amazing, I have been so spoiled by everyone! I love you guys so much and am so happy and priviledged to be family with you!!!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates