Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tag:

Bulgaria - here we come!

Velingrad, Bulgaria

Tomorrow Lucas and I leave for Bulgaria. Peter and Josefina is meeting up Johannes in Norway a couple of days and Michael is spending the night at Adam's house (his best friend)... So tonight we are doing laundry, unpacking and packing our suitcases again and trying to organize everyone's next few days :)...

I am so excited about finally going to our base in Bulgaria!!! The mission base has exicted since January 2005, but I've never had the chance to go, but now I'll be there for the festival In Velingrad this week and I've heard rumors that we might be going to Greece as well on our day off!!! I am longing to see all the missionaries, they are true heroes to me. They truly live the Book of Acts, pray with people to salvation, healing, baptism in the Holy Spirit and baptize new believers every week! They are awesome role models for a Jesus-life and I love them so much! Walter and Linda Zuniga are such great base leaders, I'm looking forward to spending alot of time with Linda and her boys...

God is so good all the time and I am so excited about what Jesus will do at the festival and the outreaches next week!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates