Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tag:

Visiting In-Laws


Yesterday we drove down to Southern Sweden to visit with my in-laws a couple of days. I have the greatest mom and dad in-law!!! They always take so much time with their grandkids and the kids love coming here!!! Skåne (that's where they live) is actually my favorite place in Sweden... It is so beautiful and very different from the rest of the country. Peter and I were married in Skåne and this is where we met so I guess it's special in many aspects... But just look at the pics!!! Love it!!!

This is not my in-law's house, but isn't it beautiful???

We're taking turns looking after the kids and working right now, that's what you gotta do when there's no school eh? As many of you know, we are still in Sweden because we are waiting on our visa papers to come through, and tomorrow the immigration people's time is up and hopefully we'll hear something this week! Please help us pray that we will get all our neccesary papers this week. We love being in our home country, but we really feel that it's time to get home to Pittsburgh now too...


I'm sitting in the same room as the kids right now and they want to sleep, so I gotta go...

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates