Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tag:

Family Night!

We just came home from a wonderful evening with our SOS family. SOS Church met at Julia's place and bbq'ed and just hung out, it was great. I feel so rich to be a part of such a huge, loving, warm and fun family! I feel so blessed to have so many friends!

Right now Peter and I are staying with Ante and Maria in their apartment and we are loving every minute of it! Ante and Peter are tech freaks and talk about stuff like "the new XCTW"/TWR loudspeaker" like its breakfast cereal or something, ha ha... Our kids adore Maria, she was their nanny a couple of years ago, and they are having the time of their lives. I feel rich tonight, so many great friends/family, so much love, I have three precious kids asleep in the next room (thank God :)), a wonderful husband and a heavenly Daddy that loves me no matter what!

My three little threasures!!!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates