Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tag:

In Love with the Pomacs

I am in Velingrad, Bulgaria and have been here one day. Lucas and I arrived to Sofia last night, Walter and Linda picked us up and we spent the night at a nice hotel in Sofia. It was so good to see Walter and Linda again! Linda and I talked nonstop all the way from Sofia to Velingrad today - it's amazing how much two gals have to talk about...!

Lucas and I are staying at the team house where the Zuniga family and Janko and Monica lives. It was so great to see and hug all the missionaries... Today I've just marveled over the base here, there is such a peace and feeling of well being here. Though all the work for the festival that starts tomorrow, there's no stress. Wow!


Tonight I went with the team up to a Pomac village to talk to people and invite them to the festival. It was absolutely amazing!!! So beautiful, the people so open hearted and warm... I fell in love with the Pomac people. Ida Elfving (SOS missionary) guided me through the village and was gracious enough to translate for me so that even I could understand :). Thanks Ida! These people stole my heart tonight, I can't wait for the festival to start tomorrow and see what Jesus will do!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates