Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tag:

Miracles ...

Last night was a miracle night. Jesus showed up and kissed the festival. I just want to share one miracle story with you this morning.





A mother came to the festival with her three boys. When they arrived the boys were mute. But our King Jesus entered the stage and He loosed their tongues so that they for their first time made some noice and the crowd went crazy as they tried to form words on the platform.

King Jesus is wonderful.

Go to missionsos.com for video updates from the festival.

C u soon again!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. acim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. read a course in miracles online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards a course in miracles, acim

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates