Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tag:

An Ordinary Day...


This is what you can call an extremely ordinary day (for me as a mom). Started off working a little bit by my computer, made lunch, did the dishes, some more work... Someone recognize the procedure??? I could just think of this as an ordinary, boring day, but then I would miss the fact that Lucas and I just shared an apple together and he was laughing his head off afterwards when mommy was goofing around with him... Or miss the fact the we all enjoyed ice cream with blueberries that Michael and Josefina picked yesterday down by the tennis court... You can miss so much if you don't pay attention to the details in "every day life". Is this an ordinary day? Yes! But it's still a great day with many great moments!!!



Have to go, have a diaper to change, laundry to fold and a house to clean :) life's great!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

  1. Städa inte för mycket bara...vi kommer inte hem förrän om två veckor:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates