Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tag:

Great Advice!

Have you ever stopped to think about all the stuff that we have in our homes, cars, kinda everywhere, that we (I think especially moms and ladies) feel that we just cannot live without...? Alot of times we buy things that are totally unneccesary and we love to live by routines - does anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyway, the other day I was reminded of some of the greatest advice that I have ever gotten. It was from one of my best friends, Linda Zuniga.

Linda with two of her boys!

Linda is an amazing friend, woman of God, mother (of three boys), and missionary. She lives in Bulgaria and run SOS mission base there with her husband Walter. Linda has taught me so much about enjoying the simple things in life... This one thing that I'm thinking of now is when she had just given birth to her second little boy and she was on the road for quite some time. I asked Linda; how do you do this, you are always so content, happy, great mom, looks like you have all the patience in the world etc... And she replied: Well, as long as everyone is fed, clean and happy then I am happy... Wow - what super-great advice to all us ladies and moms that are so many times running through life, not stopping to see the little things or stopping to just be happy because everyone else is...

Linda - you are such a great example for me and so many others! I love you and so appriciate having you and your great advice in my life!!!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

3 comments:

 

Twitter Updates