Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tag:

Day three in TZ

Last night I arrived in Same town. I spent the first 36 hours in Moshi crunching the festival budget with Bishop Shoo. Always great fun.

Last night the students from our School of Leadership in Stockholm arrived to Same as well

This morning they had a taste of a day on my life. We had a great committee meeting that lasted only 4 hours. Everyones mood was great and we all left feeling that we own this event.

I later took the team to the festival ground as well as to the compound where most of the team will be staying beginning this weekend.



Right now - dinner with the team. We are having ugali and beef stew. Life is great.

C u soon again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates