Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tag:

Change of plans...

The first word we teach our missionary cadets is: FLEXIBEL. The quicker that word becomes a part of your system the easier life becomes.

Yesterday at the airport they could not find tickets for Michael and Josefina. So after much strife I canceled my flight as well and stayed here in Tanzania with the fam.



Lucas was all ready to go! But I think he is enjoying the extra bonus day at the pool as well...



Not sure yet when we can go home. I have asked them to put us on the same flight home and they are still working on it.

C u soon again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates