Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tag:

Day off turned sour...

Yesterday the entire team had a day off and went on a safari to Tarangire National Park. They all saw many animals and Martina took the two oldest kids and tagged along. I did get to see the Mountain as they refer to it here:





I spent the day in bed with Lucas. I had a fever during the night and felt awful all day. Today life is coming back to me...

We are heading home today. Will get to Pittsburgh late tomorrow! Thanks for praying for us while here in Tanzania!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates