Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tag:

Springtime!


Don't you just love this time of year??? After a long winter the sun shows its pretty warm face again and we all want to be outside all day. Today was such a day... The only thing was that I had alot of work to do on my computer, so I took my laptop and went to our little sunroom at the back of the house, sat there, in the sun, laptop in my lap and could actually get alot of work done!!!

It was actually Maria Amritzer's idea that we should fix the porch, paint and clean it so we could use it the months before and after summer when it's a little too cold to sit outside. THANK YOU MARIA FOR HELPING ME GET THIS DONE!!! We took one afternoon when she was here a couple of weeks ago and painted, cleaned and put some patio furniture in there. Last time she was here we had some landscaping done in the yard - she's amazing! I learn so much from her all the time, her patience, love and down to earth mentality is so wonderful. Maria - I love you and I'm so thankful for the days we had together!!!

Spring - I love you too :)!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates