Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tag:

Thankful for my Family and the Life we Live...

Josefina, Lucas and I have had wonderful days with my mom and dad, but tomorrow we head up to Stockholm again. Our visa papers should arrive in the mail tomorrow so hopefully we can schedule and interview at the US Embassy on Monday. Never know... I am really longing to come home now, looking forward to putting all our clothes back in their drawers again, looking forward to cleaning my house again etc :). Anyway, tonight I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for my family, Peter, Michael, Josefina, Lucas, mom, dad, my sister Helén, my brother Marcus, my SOS family... I feel so rich to have all these people around me that I love so much and that love me back. Wow, and just to think about the life God has given us. To be able to serve Him, love Him and see His kingdom grow! Wow, and wow again. God gives and gives again!

Here's to this day:



/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates