Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tag:

Homeschooling...

I never thought that I would be happy to look at homeschooling stuff online, but hey - you never know what happens in life! This said, as you know school started over a week ago in Pittsburgh and we are still here in Sweden, so I was beginning to start worrying about their learing and don't want them to fall way behind. So Shelley, (a great friend!!!) found this website www.edhelper.com and it was great! This afternoon Michael has been doing Math and reading (not done yet... but still...) and Josefina's been writing numbers. Thanks Shell - you're the best!!! We will be doing more stuff and Michael might be able to jump into Adam's class while we're here, but this is a start. I am gonna welcome that yellow school bus with a great big smile though when we get home :).

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates