Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tag:

My Mom's House

Fotö IS beautiful!!!


Yesterday Josefina, Lucas and I took the train to my mom's house on the little island Fotö... Figured that since our visa papers are on their way now we will be leaving Sweden pretty soon and won't see my family for another year. On our way to the subway yesterday morning, Josefina and I were taking our sweet little time just to realize (when we were almost to pass the gates down to the tube) that I forgot our backpack in the apartment!!! (How absentminded can you become uh? Ha ha...) So we had to RUN back with stroller, baby Lucas, car seat and everything to get the bag, but we made it! Now we're here and Josefina is enjoying playing with all my little stuffed dogs that I had when I was little :).



We moved into Anna and Jonatan's new apartment last week, they just got the keys and were ready to move in after 9 months in suitcases, but let us stay there instead. What generous people! Anna and Jonatan; you guys are amazing in so many ways, we love you so much! BTW, their apartment is just a two minute walk from Stockholm's largest mall!!!



Oh oh. Lucas just woke up, have to go now!



/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates