Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tag:

Vacation and Building the Church!

Last week we had vacation and decided to stay here in Stockholm to enjoy our beautiful capitol city and what it has to offer. So... We started off at "Skansen" (zoo with animals from Scandinavia). It was great and especially Josefina had a blast with all the animals (she loves anything on four legs!!!) Day number three we went to "Gröna Lund," (amusement park) and I had (I think) my first "close to death" experience. Peter lured me into trying the new ride Insane, and I'm telling you - that's exactly what it was!!! INSANE!!! Emma and I went up (two nervous wrecks) and Emma came down happy and I... Well, I am still here... Love "regular" rollercoasters, but this one? I don't know. We ended the week by going into the archipelago of Stockholm for a day - beautiful, peaceful and wonderful!

I'm telling you - insane!!!

Josefina and Klara in "free fall"


This week we've been at our new church almost every day building, painting, cleaning and today I learned to put in hardwood floors! Work work work but so fun fun fun! Ylva and I had a blast today as every piece of floor went down. There's still lots to do, but we're getting there!

Sarah wins prize for best shoes while painting!!!

We are still waiting on our visa papers to come through, but in the meantime life is full of great things to give your time to... A friend once said when someone asked him about what plan God had for his life; "I'll be somewhere in the world serving my God!" You gotta give your all nomatter where you are or what your circumstances are, you can always serve the Lord!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates