Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tag:

A Good Laugh goes a long way...

One of the biggest "gains" for me this summer is that I have gotten to know an amazing woman, we've been friends for a long time, but haven't really known each other that well, really... This summer we have stayed in their home three weeks, prayed, laughed, cried, painted the church, put in floors at the church and much more together!!!

She is amazing in many ways. She's one of the most generous people I know, she's always close to laughter, has the most open home I know and the biggest heart for people. She prays with people to salvation, healing, deliverance and baptism in the Holy Spirit in her house, and she has about 200 different coats :). I love her so much and I learn so much from her. Her name is Ylva Hamrén, and I am honored to know her!

Yesterday Ylva and I were making our way back to the church after running some errends... We were so tired and giggely (like only girls that are exhausted can be...) that we didn't really pay attention to where we were going. (Or I wasn't, since I was driving, ha ha) so... I just followed the car in front of me and after a couple of minutes we were in a little ally with only Police officers and Military people... It was such a little ally that it was hard to turn around quickly and the soldiers started looking at us strangely :). We laughed so hard, we were so misplaced, two moms in a purple minivan surrounded by soldiers and Police officers... A good laugh goes a long way!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

2 comments:

 

Twitter Updates