Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tag:

Skyrocket!

Yesterday we and the Elvelyck family went to Kennywood, such a fun day! I only payed $12 to get in cause I'm pregnant and the people selling the tickets stronly advised me NOT to ride ANYTHING... Well what's the point of going then eh? I did ride this one!!! FUN, but Stephanie laughed harder than me; because she was laughing AT me ;). It was a great day!



/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates