Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tag:

Things I Missed the Past Year :)

After a long flight and a very looong train ride in the middle of the night from Oslo, Norway to southern Sweden (where Peter's parents live) we arrived in Lund on Tuesday morning. Apart from family members that we have missed I also realized other things that I missed this past year:

Well... These things are not really neccesary in life, BUT to get a little taste once in awhile is REALLY good!!! I love my country, the people, the culture, all the different sceneries that nature offers... God is good, and this is a good vacation!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates