Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tag:

Crab Fishing




Yesterday on our last day of vacation I took my two oldest crab fishing. What joy to see them thrilled at catching a small crab from under a rock among the sea weeds.





In total we caught 8 crabs during the course of the day. That my friend is fulfillment in life.

Today we begin working again. We soon arrive to Stockholm


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates