Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tag:

Spectacular morning view...

I arrived in Tanzania late last night and it was pitch black, just the way Africa is after sunset. My friend Pastor Glorious Shoo and his wife Josephine met me at Kilimanjaro International Airport and drove me to my hotel in Moshi. So I knew where I was, but when driving in pitch black darkness it is hard to keep your directions straight all the time. So when I went to bed after traveling for over 24 hours, I crash quickly. Then this morning it happened. I woke up with sun rays filling my room through the gaps in the drapes. As I pull the drapes apart I am met by this spectacular view. I see Mt Kilimanjaro in all is splendor and stand in awe of God's creation. (Yes, I took this photo myself...)


God had given me a word this morning for Pastor Glorious staff: depend on the Anointing! Be like the wise virgins in Matt 25 who brought extra oil. Carry the anointing into every situation!

Today has been full of miracles and Divine encounters. I have today had the privilege to sit down with regional leaders from the main denominations in Tanzania and after briefly sharing God's vision for Same, they all welcomed us with open hands and wished us peace in our preparations. They all echoed the fact that Same is a dry place - both spiritually and physically. So when I mentioned that we are not only bring the Gospel of Jesus to the Pare people but that we are planning to dig water wells, they all got excited.

I strongly believe that God is up to something great in this region! I sense his favor in a strong way over the preparations, that have barely begun...

Tomorrow morning I will get up early and together with Pastor Glorious drive down to Same... I can not wait!

C U soon again!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates