Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tag:

An African Experience and Jesus as the Healer...


Yes, this weekend I had a great African experience. I was invited to attend a wedding. It was two of Pastor Glorious co-workers, one pastor and one accountant, that were to be wedded. When we got to the church there was another wedding taking place and then before the one we were to attend, there was one more scheduled... so I got to see three ceremonies in one afternoon. It turned out to be a loooonnnnggg afternoon that ended sometime at night after a great reception dinner.


Then on Sunday I was invited first to preach at Pastor Glorious church International Christian Community (ICC) Church. Their first service is at 7am and usually has the highest attendance. This Sunday morning they suffered badly due to the wedding the previous evening. But God had given me a word for the church and His Spirit ministered to the people that had gathered.

After a cup of morning tea, I was taken to El-Shaddai church where I was to preach for the second time this morning (keep in mind that it is not 10am yet). There were no non-believers present and when I made my second invitation an elderly man, probably in his seventies came to the front. I asked him what his need was and he said that he had suffered from very bad eyesight for almost a year. I laid my hands on him and command life to return and a healing to take place. He then said that something happened and that he now could see some light. I continued with my translator to pray a second time and when asked, he was shining like a sun because now he could see. HALLELUJAH!


King Jesus still has one more move left. It doesn't matter what life throughs at you or where you may find yourself, it may even seem like you are at check mate and that the devil has you squared away in a corner. But please remember that the King still has one more move...

This morning me and Pastor Glorious met with the regional church leaders here in Moshi and shared the vision collectively with them. After talking for about an hour and a half the chairman for the Pentecostal pastors in Kilimanjaro Region turns to me and says that we will now make this our mission and in whatever way that they can be of assistance that we should let them know through Pastor Glorious.

I tell you my friend that God is up to something great here in Tanzania and specifically in Same next year. I can sense it in everything that we do. The favor of God is here is such an awesome way.

Thanks for praying for me...

God is so GOOD!

C U soon again!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

2 comments:

 

Twitter Updates