Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tag:

A Friend For Life...


I just spent over 1,5 hour talking to one of my very best friends over skype... Marielle lives in Thailand and runs Mission SOS' base there together with her husband Per since 3 years back. Marielle is one of the sweetest, funniest, strongest and passionate women I know... She totally lives her life for Jesus, her family and the unreached in South East Asia. She planted a church inside the womens prison about 1,5 years ago and they have baptized so many women there. She constantly has stories to share how she stayed by a little sick baby boy's bed at the hospital all night since his mom couldn't be there because she was in prison, or how she took care of the abused woman that came to her door in the evening bleeding because her husband was beating her... Marielle has such passion and Christ-like love for people, she teaches me so much all the time. I haven't met her for 2 years now... oh I miss her...

My beautiful friend Marielle and her oldest son Noel

Years back we used to spend almost every waken hour together, we shared apartment, worked at the SOS office and travelled all over Sweden speaking on mission and preaching some as well. I love to listen to her! We've had so many crazy funny moment together while driving home at 2 am from a conference... Or watching our kids grow up. I love her so much and I am so blessed to have her in my life. While we were talking she had to run to get her youngest kid Melvin, a long snake had crawled into their yard so we had to end our conversation very fast!!!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates