Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tag:

King of Pop is Dead...

Read in the paper today that the King of Pop music, Michael Jackson is dead... Not that I listen a lot to him today, but I did listen to him quite a bit in my teens and we all must admit that he created something, and has been the face of pop music a long time. His music can found all over the world, from New York City to the most rural little village in Africa, when he had his geatest years; his music was heard EVERYWHERE! People all over the world remembers him, and most people know at least 2-3 of his greatest hits, what's my point? We'll, it's a fact that our life here on this planet will end some day and what will we be remembered for? I pray that people will remember Jesus when they think of me, that I loved God, my family, tried to always do my best at everything, loved adventures and enjoyed life! What will you be remembered for?

Anna, Peter and I just listened to some old Jackson hits... (I'm sure that hundreds of thousands of people are listening to him today). Well, here's one of my favorite hits:



BTW... It's Martina writing this, not Peter :).

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates