Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tag:

Back in Stockholm


We are now back in Stockholm after a week of vacation and family time...

skip the water front, and this could be us...

At the moment we are staying in some friend's RV trailer and enjoying life. Our VISA extensions are not done yet so we are camping out here in Stockholm until we receive the required documents from the US immigration service...

Pray with me and my family that the process is finalized in the next couple of days... We want to go home. Soon I will have been living out of my suitcase for 2 months straight. And while traveling is FUN coming home after travel is even better!

C U soon!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates