Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tag:

God moves

Walking with God is always interesting. Seeing how he works continues to amaze me. This trip to Tanzania was put together on very short notice. Being here meeting one on one with key bishops and pastors has been orchestrated from heaven. God moves and works from two ends at once.
The unity that has come here among Christian leaders has previously been nonexistent - this according to their own testimony.

God is up to something big this year in Dar.
Isaac is being born!



Today I am preaching for Bishop Mhiche who is out of town. I met with him yesterday concerning the festival and he asked me to preach. 8 precious souls received Jesus and one young lady was beautifully delivered during the first service. 3 more received Christ during the second service.

This afternoon I have an opportunity to speak to representatives from all the Pentecostal Churches in Dar es Salaam. God moves…

C U soon again!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates