Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tag:

SOS Church

We were just downtown Stockholm and met in the premesis that we are negotiating a lease for SOS Church. WOW, it will be a great starting place for our new church. It wil take some work to get it looking good, but it sure has the rough street feel, being a deep garage and warehouse.

I am sitting in Johannes Amritzer's kitchen enjoying several steaks. It is usually he that steps through my front door on the other side of the pond. Feels great to be here...

Tomorrow I get on a plane and fly first to Moscow, then to Bangkok and finally to Khon Kaen. It will be great to meet the missionaries on the ground... They live such a great life and are heroes in Mission SOS.

What a life I am privileged to live.

C U!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. wow. super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elder Sir,
    Greetings to you in the name of our Lord jesus christ from sonu kumar and my family and all my church memebrs.
    i am sonu kumar serving of God in Uttrakhand last 9 years as a selfsapport preacher. so i am very happy here in this work. today i had chaked your profile. so really i am very happy and very thankful to God that you has chosen me to do this work here..

    we want to reach unreach peoples they do not know about jesus christ . in uttrakhand have all peoples hindu tey have worhsipng to idols. so we want to bring all peoples from this drakenss in the the ligth of jesus christ. so please pray for myt ministry ...
    here in uttrakhand we have 1070 church memebrsip . they had come from hindu cast but now they are true christian by the grace of God they are very faithful memebrs..
    now we have need 500 hindi bibiles and songs book. so it will be good if you will hwelp our ministry becouse we want to preacher among all nation peopels they do not know jesus christ. so please help us.
    your small hwelp will be give new life many peoples. they are in darkness. so please help us. please do not ifnor my meail. this is my humble request to you.. when you will send to us your gifts we will send to good report with photos where we will use this money.


    so please help us.

    thaking you

    sonu kumar
    in His serve
    (sonu_kumar640@yahoo.com)
    my wfe id (pinkyjhon134@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates