Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tag:

Friends and a New Admin!

This last week has been amazing in many ways. We have had some of our best friends from Sweden here to visit and the due date of Almqvist baby #4 is getting closer! Julia and Samuel Willkander, Linnea Hagenfors and Nina Anderson have stayed at our house (we have a big house!!!) and we have had many good laughs, deep talks and fun times together. They are amazing people in many ways... We have also had the priviledge to have Johannes Amritzer here for 2 weeks! He has been teaching at our ministry school and preaching at APC as well. It's been so great to spend time, talk and pray together. He's the best boss, friend and pastor!

Nina!!!

This past week I've handed my job over to Nina as well. She'll be filling in for me when I'm on maternity leave for a couple of months. Nina is such a sweet spirited woman, she does everything with a smile on her face, works very hard and meticulously and I know she'll do a great job. Feels a little awkward not to work for awhile - after all I LOVE what I do... But I am longing to have more time with my kids as well, so this is for the best.

One of my new favorite TV shows is Undercovers... I admit - I love action series... Anyway I think these two couples are a little bit of a look-alike.


/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates