Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tag:

Thankful for...


It's Thanksgiving day tomorrow and I'm sitting here reflecting on what I am thankful for... God has given me such a rich life and there's so much to thank Him for.

I am thankful for;

  • My relationship with Jesus - He saved me 19 years ago and life with Him gets better every day!
  • Peter - he lights up my day and gives his life for me and the kids every day of the year!
  • Michael - his sensitive spirit and personality drives me to become a better mom and person!
  • Josefina - her smile and constant new creative ideas makes me see life from a different angle and teaches me the diversity of life!
  • Lucas - my joy and baby that will become a big brother in just a few days!
  • Our little one yet to see the world - eager to meet him/her soon!
  • My mom and dad, sister HelĂ©n and brother Marcus!
  • My mom and dad-in-law and Peter's siblings!
  • My SOS family - Johannes and Maria for sharing life with us, being our family and opening the door to Holy Spirit adventures among the unreached peoples!
  • My APC family - Jeff and Melodie for welcoming us into APC and making us feel so at home here!

Oh, there is so much more to thank Him for, all the little miracles of everyday, (I got a parking spot just right by the entrance to my Dr Office today) the smile on your kid's face when you are having "fika" on ginger bread muffins when they get home from school...

THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS YEAR!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates