Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tag:

Miracles and Chocolate Ice Cream

This past week have been so full of prayer-slots for the Haiti festival, prayer school were we prayed for Haiti, reporting about Haiti etc etc that nothing else has been on my mind really. The outcome of the festival is amazing; 3,200 precious Haitians that have now started their life with Jesus, 1,000 clothed with power when they were baptized in Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues and all the miracles. Just imagine how different life is for the three blind that now wake up in the morning, being able to see the faces of their children and see what color the sky is, imagine when the person that was deaf hear the voice of his or her loved ones for the first time. Wow, that is what our God does, He gives LIFE back to people, He restores what was once broken and makes something beautiful of it!


So, today when I sat down by my computer to catch up on some work I got so into it that I didn't hear what Lucas did. While I was busy reading e-mails and searching for information on the web he snuck into the freezer and showed his little head into the chocolate ice cream :). He was so happy and content that I had to take his picture before I put him in the bathtub. I love it!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story!! Thanks for sharing it. This is a memory that you won't ever forget - that sweet picture of Lucas with ice cream all over his face - even on his forehead. Love it!!!! Take care and may God continue to bless you and your dear family as you serve around the world in His name. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i tell of our free international program to inspire dailt talks with the lord on real life questions. our mission song SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD can be sung free. plus our many blog posts being used as sermon and discussion themes free just write me g. hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 blog http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates