Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tag:

From Prayer to Dr Appt to Baptism

Started this day by leading prayer at the MCM Ministry School, awesome prayer with awesome students! At the end of the prayer one of the students came to me and said she wasn't baptized in water yet and she so wanted to be baptized right away! Wonderful!

So, after my Dr appointment were I found out that our next little one is doing just great Sharayah, I and some of her friends from the class went down to the little creek that runs through Hampton Township, and there she buried her old life and a new Sharayah resurrected with Jesus!


Great day!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates