Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Friday, April 2, 2010

Tag:

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Yes, that's right, April 2nd 1992 I was born again... At a youth service - that I only attended bacause my sister was singing in the choir - I gave my life to Jesus! I don't remember what the pastor preached on, what songs were sung only that I realized that if I don't give my life to Jesus now - I will probably die... I remember going down that isle, tears streaming down my face (I had NO makeup left afterwards :) and the entire choir came down and prayed for me.



What amazing years it's been with my Jesus... Jesus; You changed my life forever then, and continue to do so every day! Every day is an adventure (if you let Him lead you). I don't really have words to describe what He has done in my life, only that He is my life. Countless miracles, families restored, little everyday miracles... Jesus you have given me a family, a wonderful husband, three great kids, a life full of excitement and adventure, and most of all; Yourself. I love You more now than I did 18 years ago and I know that love will just grow with every year.

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates