Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tag:

Great God, Great Friends, Great Life!

Lead prayer school at the MCM Ministry School yesterday morning, we prayed for the Dong people in China. Wow, we could just feel the heart of God for this people as we were praying. I love to pray with the students, love to see them grow, take new steps of faith and watch them being transformed by the precious Holy Spirit's work in their lives... This is a great school BTW ;) you can apply here!

After prayer a great friend of ours walked into the classroom; Daniel is here again!!! Yeah! We've missed him the last couple of months. The students absolutely love him and the way he teaches and we are so blessed to have him here with us for a couple of weeks! The only downpart I guess, is that Stephanie, his fabulous wife isn't here... Stephanie is a wonderful friend of mine that I admire a lot. She has such a gentle sweet personality and breathes the love of Jesus wherever she goes. She is a great mother to Novali and Denzel, she deals with all the everyday stuff that mothers do and at the same time spends a lot of her time at SOS Church Stockholm serving in every way possible, and always with a huge smile on her face!!! Stephanie - I love you and I am so proud to have a friend like you - you are awesome and such an example of a godly wife, mother and woman of God. I miss you...


Snow snow snow as I look out the window :) I love it!!! Kids have friends over and they're playing hard in the basement. This is a great day!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates