Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tag:

Very Loved Friend...


You came into my life about 10 years ago
The smile on your face was bright and beautiful
Your love for Jesus was so pure
Your passion and eagerness to tell EVERYONE of Him was so real
You stole my heart back then
And have continued to do so over the years
I'm thinking of all the times we've laughed together
Cried together
Worked together
Played with my kids together
Had picknicks in the snow together
You were, and will probably always be my little princess' favorite person in the world
I will always remember the bright days
The days where laughter was so close, and we had so much fun
I'll always remember all the late night talks eating your favorite food; Pepsi Max and Rocky Road ice cream :)
Jennie, you will live in my heart forever, and I miss you already
I know that you are with Jesus now, the place you wanted to be for some time
I know that you have no more pain and anxiety
And I know that I will meet you again some day and see that same beautiful, bright smile of yours


I love you so much my dear friend, and I will never forget you

Your friend Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates