Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tag:

Just Another "Magic" Monday...

When I came downstairs this morning I was met by a wonderful smell of coffee and breakfast was already on the table... Did Peter come home early? No, Josefina got up early and made me breakfast!!! So sweet. Later the same morning Michael looked up from reading and said "mom, I just love reading the Bible!" Wow, what great words to hear as a mom!!!


Later this afternoon as we were all in the car running errands and getting groceries, right between Aldis and Walmart, singing at the top of our voices to Jimmy Braxton's Bad Religion, I just realized that I am so rich, wow, what a life to live! Having the best husband in the world, the best kids, the best job, the best boss, yeah... And being a daughter to The King of Kings!!! Truly the best of everything!!!

I am very rich!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates