Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tag:

My Weird "Passions"

I have two weird, yeah, I guess you can call them passions in life... (I have more, but these are the REALLY weird ones!!!) One is doing laundry - this gives me many mommy pionts - and the other is mowing our lawn... And today was a big day for me, we bought a brand new lawn mower :)!!! So, as Peter was making dinner, I was out enjoying the sound and the works of my new little toy!

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

  1. Hahahha, not too weird! I like folding laundry too! It ca be relaxing to let your mind wander while your hands are doing something. I haven't met you yet, (but I have met Peter a few times! and again today! I'm from Freedom Valley) I hope to meet you soon, I have heard great things about you! =]

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates