Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tag:

Happy in Your Calling!

Yesterday as I was driving home from the gym I was thinking a little bit on God's calling on a person's life and what a joy it is to find that you are right in the middle of what He has called you to do. Sometimes we make this such a complicated thing, what has God called me to do? I must say that Peter and I feel that we are right in bulls eye with what God has called us to do - and we couldn't be more content or happy. God has not called us to be any of the ministry gifts, He has called us to be ministers of help, and in our case this is to help and serve our leaders, Johannes and Maria Amritzer. We feel such a joy and completeness (is that even a word???) in serving them, they are our leaders, we are submitted to them and are under their authority and also under their anointing.

Johannes and Maria - we love you!!!

It is such an honor to be under such wonderful leaders, Johannes and Maria have taught me everything I know about living as a disciple to Jesus... I am so thankful for all the early prayer hours in their kitchen, all the times they have counseled me and given me advice on different stuff. All the crazy and good times we have had together and the way that they live close to their coworkers!!!

I couldn't be happier with my life really, I know what I am called to do... Maybe you are not called to be one of the ministry gifts, maybe you are called to be an accountant, a nurse, a carpenter or have your own company, then do that 110%, serve Jesus in that particular place and feel the joy of the Lord come over you in knowing that you are in the right place, doing what God wants you to.

/Martina

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates