Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, April 13, 2009

Tag:

Way to long since my latest entry...

WOW! Time really does fly. I have now made up my mind. This will be my travel blog and most likely it will only be updated when I am on the road...

So is the case today. I am on my way to Thailand to lend my hand to the last minute preparations for the Miracles of Love Festival in Khon Kaen. The team on the ground, led by Per and Marielle have done a great job so far and I believe that this will be a powerful and great festival. It will not be our largest but it might very well turn out to be one of our best!

On my way to Thailand I will be stopping by in Stockholm. There I will have a planning and prepatory meeting for our annual missions festival in Stockholm, HARVEST CRY! Read more about it! This year we have moved the venue downtown and will be meeting at Nalen in central Stockholm.

Hope to C U there!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates