Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tag:

New Prep Work

Early this morning at around 0230 I landed in Dar-es-Salaam again. Feels soo good to be back in this city. For a change I got my visa first and both bags were on the conveyer belt so I just walked out and was at the hotel 40 mins after we landed. That deserves a WOW!

Even though I had tried my best to stay awake on the final leg from Istanbul I could not fall asleep right away. Think I dozed off sometime after 4am. Woke up after just 4.5 hours and got ready for church. I could not spend a Sunday in Dar without visiting my dear friend Pastor Huruma Nkone and VCC.


Last weekend was their first Sunday in their new tent facility. They have done such an amazing job. Looks great! God is taking Pastor Huruma and VCC to the next level. They have grown since their move.


Tomorrow morning I fly to Mwanza in north western Tanzania on Lake Victoria to begin planning for our festival in June 2013. I will be there for 4 days scouting the city, meeting with key leaders and forming an organizing committee for the festival next year. Exciting days lie ahead. The Mwanza district is very animistic in their belief system even though there are many churches in the central parts of the city. Mwanza is the second city of Tanzania.

On Tuesday the Tanzania Assemblies of God will be installing a new bishop for the region and the entire national leadership for the TAG will be present. Planned Nd orchestrated by God for His glory. The new bishop is very Kingdom minded and sees us coming a s a confirmation. God is one the move my dear friends.

Later in the week I will make my way to the coastal city of Tanga to begin preparations there as well for our July event.

C u soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tanzania

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates