Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tag:

Reflecting While Waiting ...


As I sit here at my hotel waiting for my ride to come, I can't help but think back on the last couple of days.
I have been so blessed to be able to spend time Bishop Glorious Shoo and Dr Huruma Nkone. God has truly brought these Men of God to us for a time as this. As we have talked about the event we are planning for June 2012, time and time again I have realized that these men are both men of great influence in the nation of Tanzania. They seem to know everyone.
Reflecting on things that God is doing is a great habit. So often we over look this and speed through life. Reflection keeps us thankful, grateful and humble. Without God we are nothing.
Sunday I preached two services at Victory Christian Center on obeying the calling and walking in step with the Spirit. He makes us look better than we are if we allow Him to lead, to be in control.
BTW, they know how to have church here in Africa. We arrived at the church just after 7am for the first service. At 3pm we left for a late lunch after three consecutive services without breaks. The same worship team ministered from around 630am until 330pm.
Powerful services. At the end of each I made an altar call for salvation and 4 precious souls entered the Kingdom. Bishop Shoo preached in the third services on the prophetic..
I returned to the hotel around 6pm exhausted but happy.


C U soon


/ Peter

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates