Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tag:

On the road again

My second morning in Pakistan. Even though I left my home early Monday morning. I had to fly through Stockholm on my way here and what an interesting day it turned out to be. First my dad met me at the airport and we got to spend some time together. Great.

Then after dropping him of at the central station for a meeting I made my way to SOS Church on Kungsholmen. Once there I heard that Andreas G was meeting with the School of Leadership class and they were talking about Pakistan. So I sort of hijacked the class. Very fun indeed. They were all chocked by my entrance. I was able to answer many questions and I believe that this year will be a year of great harvest for Mission SOS and the Kingdom of God.

Later I spent the night at the Zuniga's home in Tumba before heading to the airport for my flight to Pakistan. I checked in to my hotel at 530 am on Thursday morning and was so disoriented time wise. I had a great day of rest.

Yesterday was very productive. I worked in my room all day and then we had a 2.5 hour planning meeting in the evening. The people working with us on the ground here are amazing. They left the meeting with a two page list of questions that I need answers to and they all left with a big smile.

Soon they will be back at my hotel and we will continue to work out all the loose ends and set up two great events here in Pakistan.

Tomorrow my friend and brother Daniel Elvelyck arrives to be at my side. Together we will work out the ground details and meet pastors and encourage them for the event.
God is up to something great in this nation.

I will post pictures in the coming posts.

C u soon!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates