Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tag:

Cartledge, Amritzer and Leake!

Today I framed three of my favorite quotes and put them in my kitchen so I can see them when I am doing dishes :). Ok, I know... You're dying to find out what they are;


God is a good God that does all things well...

- David and Marie Cartledge -


There are no closed places or impossible cases, only lack of love…

- Johannes Amritzer -


When I don’t know what to do, I chose to trust You…

- Jeff Leake -


Good eh?

/Martina



About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates