Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tag:

An intense day...

Today began with leading Prayer School at the MCM Ministry School. We prayed for Thailand and the upcoming festival and missions trip. After that great hour, I began teaching the students on Buddhism. What a confusing philosophy of life that is.

Once done teaching, I went to the sanctuary at Allison Park Church and we began to install some new light fixtures. It looks so much better. The final fixtures will arrive next week and then the transformation will be complete!

Tomorrow I will continue to teach at the MCM Ministry School, this time on sects and cults. I just finished writing up a test on Buddhism for the students as well.

When you go for it, you can pack a whole lot into one day!

BTW, tomorrow me, Jonatan and the Don himself will be driving to Bechtelsville, PA for a weekend filled with Signs&Wonders meetings!

Will be back soon!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates