Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Monday, December 9, 2013

Tag:

Tanzania Again

I am back in Africa and Tanzania. I landed Friday night after an interesting trip. There were delays on every leg and i walked off one plane and on the next plane without waiting. In the Burgh, I was walked on a different plane that was "full".
Not sure if the United employee was an actual person or an angel. He over rode the entire system and all the other workers to get me on that plane. God works in mysterious ways...
In Newark I walked off one plane and on to the next - they were more than half way through boarding when I found my gate. Same thing happened in Zurich.
After all those very, very close connections I was very surprised to find my bag on the carousel in Dar...
On Saturday I met up with Fiore and the Edward ladies - Patty, Leah, Ashley and Samantha. They had been to Tanzania for a week to dedicate a well in honor of husband, dad and Pastor Bruce "indeed" Edwards. It was great to spend some time with them, helping them to barter in the markets of Dar.
Had a burger with Fiore at South African Spur's and then off to bed early.
Today my alarm went off at 330am. Off to the airport at 4 for my 615 flight to Mbeya. Was supposed to be a day not much planned. At the airport in Mbeya I am met by Mathias, our SOS worker in Tanzania and Bishop Donald Mwajiko. In the car he says that I am preaching at his church this morning. No way I was not.
Dropped off at my hotel, a quick breakfast and then prepared a message and off to church. Great church, great service. About 15 precious adults and equal amount of kids responded to the altar call for salvation.


There is no bad time to preach. Paul wrote to Timothy that we need to be prepared to preach the word in season and out of season (2 Tim 4:2). Some times it may not seem favorable but God's time is now!

C u soon again!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates