Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tag:

Happy Fathers Day!

Today it's Fathers Day in Sweden and we want to celebrate the greatest dad on this planet by telling him that;



My dad is special because he is fun and plays football with me.
Michael 9 years old

My daddy is special because he loves me more than anything in the whole wide world!
Josefina 7 years old


My dad is special because he tickles and plays with me.
Lucas 2,5 years old


My dad is special because he is my dad!
Emilia 11 months old :)




We love you daddy and we MISS YOU!!!

About The Almqvists

Hi, my name is Peter Almqvist and I am a minister of help. I work with setting up large outdoor evangelistic festivals all around the world, primarily in Africa. Currently we are on what we are calling the African Capital City Tour, or ACCT for short. We preach the gospel to those that have not heard or have yet to respond. The cry of the lost has been heard and we are responding to their SOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates